What is Bilderberg all about? Tony Gosling of the investigative Bilderberg.Org writes,
It's about reinforcing - often to the very people who are on the edge of condemning Globalisation - the illusion that Globalisation is 'good', 'popular' and that it's inevitable.1
The Bilderberg Conferences occur every summer at a different city in the Western world. The Bildberberg Attendance varies each year. It is made up of representatives of major corporations, banks, newspapers and media outlets, governments, universities, foundations and political groups. Popular issues on the Bildberg Agenda each year include international institutions (UN, NAFTA, etc.), international conflicts, the world economy, the environment and oil.
At the core of this organization is the Members Advisory Group, made up of Italian industrialist Giovanni Agnelli, British economist and banker Eric Roll of Ipsden, American banker and globalist David Rockefeller, and German industrialist Otto Wolff von Amerongen.
David Rockefeller also founded and chaired the Trilateral Commission, was Honorary Chairman of the Council on Foreign Relations, and is a member of the Bohemian Club.
Otto Wolff is formerly "a Nazi spy in Portugal, involved in selling gold plundered from the central banks of European nations Hitler had conquered and shares that had been stolen from Jews." Wolff was the representative of an industrial consortium of Wolff, Rheinmetall, Krupp and IG Farben. IG Farben “operated a chemical plant at Auschwitz using slave labor,” and “several company executives were sentenced to imprisonment at the Nuremberg war crime trials.”2
Indiana's Senator Evan Bayh attended the 1999 Bilderberg Conference in Sintra, Portugal.3 U.S. Senators meeting in secrecy with some of the biggest CEO's and world leaders at a meeting organized by a former Nazi is quite alarming. Not only that, but discussing public policy in secret is in fact illegal. The Logan Act of 1799 states,
Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
That act also bars public officials from meeting with private citizens to make policy, a crime for which President Bill Clinton was fined $300,000. Senator Bayh and every other U.S. official who has participated in Bilderberg and similar groups is guilty of that crime and should be punished accordingly.
Representing the United States at Bilderberg 2007
- George A. David, Chairman, Coca-Cola H.B.C. S.A. (USA)
- Timothy F. Geithner, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York (USA)
- Paul A. Gigot, Editor of the Editorial Page, The Wall Street Journal (USA)
- Donald E. Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company (USA)
- Richard N. Haass, President, Council on Foreign Relations (USA)
- Richard C. Holbrooke, Vice Chairman, Perseus, LLC, Member, Council on Foreign Relations Board of Directors (USA)
- Allan B. Hubbard, Assistant to the President for Economic Policy, Director National Economic Council (USA)
- Henry A. Kissinger, Chairman, Kissinger Associates (USA)
- Marie-Josée Kravis, Senior Fellow, Hudson Institute, Inc. (USA)
- William J. Luti, Special Assistant to the President for Defense Policy and Strategy, National Security Council (USA)
- Jessica T. Mathews, President, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (USA)
- Craig J. Mundie, Chief Technical Officer Advanced Strategies and Policy, Microsoft Corporation (USA)
- Richard N. Perle, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research (USA)
- David Rockefeller (USA)
- Dennis B. Ross, Director, Washington Institute for Near East Policy (USA)
- John Vinocur, Senior Correspondent, International Herald Tribune (USA)
- James D. Wolfensohn, Special Envoy for the Gaza Disengagement (USA)
- Robert B. Zoellick, Deputy Secretary of State (USA)
- Klaus Zumwinkel, Chairman of the Board of Management, Deutsche Post AG (USA)
Other Important International Figures
- Franco Bernabé, Vice Chariman, Rothschild Europe (Italy)
- Etienne Davignon, President, Bilderberg, Vice Chairman, Suez-Tractebel (Belgium)
- Jaap G. Hoop de Scheffer, Secretary General, NATO (the Netherlands/International)
- John Kerr of Kinlochard, Deputy Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc (Netherlands)
- Ed Kronenburg, Director of the Private Office, NATO Headquarters (International)
- Frank McKenna, Ambassador to the US, member Carlyle Group (Canada)
- Jorma Ollila, Chairman, Royal Dutch Shell plc/Nokia (Finland)
- Peter D. Sutherland, Chairman, BP plc and Chairman, Goldman Sachs International (Ireland)
- Jean-Claude Trichet, Governor, European Central Bank (France/International)
- Queen Beatrix, daughter of former Nazi and Bilderberg Founder Prince Bernhard (Netherlands)
Keep in mind that these people are meeting in secrecy to discuss policy that will undoubtably effect us all. View a complete list here.
Source: Estulin, Daniel, "Bilderberg 2007: Welcome to the Lunatic Fringe", May 25, 2007. http://www.danielestulin.com/?op=noticias¬icias=ver&id=318&idioma=en (accessed May 26, 2007)
- "What are Bilderberg Conferences all about?", Bilderberg.Org. http://www.bilderberg.org/bilder.htm#What (accessed June 27, 2006).
- Munro, Robin, "A Nazi-Era Industrialist Makes Good", The Moscow Times, May 6, 2003. http://www.prisonplanet.com/nazi_era_industrialist_makes_good.html (accessed June 26, 2006).
- "Official Press Release and List of Participants", Bilderberg Meetings, June 5, 1999. http://www.bilderberg.org/1999.htm#list (accessed May 20, 2007).
Advisors to presidential front-runners held secret meeting
Douglass Gaking, IndyTruth, 02.07.2008
Hillary Clinton: A Bilderberg Presidency
Daniel Taylor, Old-Thinker News, 11.08.2007
NATO, U.S. Aiding PKK Terrorists In Turkey
Paul Joseph Watson, Prison Planet, 10.10.2007
Elite Meet Behind Stiff Security
James P. Tucker Jr., American Free Press, 06.11.2007
Aaron Dykes, Jones Report, 06.01.2007
Bilderberg Prophecies Fulfilled
James P. Tucker Jr., American Free Press, 01.29.2007
Big Surprises at Bilderberg
James P. Tucker Jr., American Free Press, 06.26.2006
Harper New Bilderberg Boy
James P. Tucker Jr., American Free Press, 06.25.2006
Bilderberg May Make U.S. Pay For Unsanctioned War Against Iraq
Jim Tucker, American Free Press, 05.23.2005